- Broker Associate/Partner – The Group, Inc. Real Estate
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Formally on The Group Inc. management team as the Head Relocation Director from 2008-2015
- Colorado State University Graduate: Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing and Management in 2006
- The Group Inc Scholarship Recipient: School of Business Colorado State University 2002
My Goal as a Broker Associate/Partner at The Group, Inc. is to create long term relationships with my customers. As an ambassador to Northern Colorado I am committed to building strong relationships through transparent communication and trust. I work well with people and strive to always do what is best for the customer. I would love to partner with you and see your family thrive in Northern Colorado!
My mission is to build relationships with my customers and help them achieve their real estate goals. I am here to make the real estate transaction as smooth as possible for everyone involved. Thank you for your trust in me!
Supporter of United Way, Group Gives and other local charities.
I am active in the community through Northern Colorado Human Resources Association, Downtown Business Association, Chamber After Hours, ENVISION, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and Relocation Directors Council.
I am originally from Carroll, Iowa and moved to Fort Collins when I was 5. I call myself a nearly native! My family lives in Fort Collins. My father is Troy Sockler and he owns Front Range Financial and is a Financial Planner. My mother is Cindy Sockler and she works at Westminster Church as the Business Manager. I have one sister Callie Sockler and she will graduate Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, OR in the Spring and become an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Adult Gerontolgy).
I enjoy spending my time with friends and family, traveling and cooking.
Why I joined The Group Inc. –
- I wanted to be a leader in Northern Colorado Real Estate so I joined as a Broker Associate/Partner to work beside the best of the best! With the unmatched training, proven systems and mentorship that I have received I know that I have made the finest decision. I truly work with the top Real Estate leaders in Northern Colorado.